[GRASS-dev] SoC projects to trunk

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:43:05 EDT 2007

Hi all!

Before Markus releases 6.3.0RC2, would it be possible to include a
small usability fix:
[#521] Provide interactive environment on startup [1] - there has been
no negative feedback about this fix (anyone willing something to
say?).

I'm currently also looking into Glynns objections on patch #515.

Maris.

1. http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=521&group_id=21&atid=205