[GRASS-dev] Call for documentation help

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:27:52 EST 2007

Hi,
just noting: there is already great new demo dataset for GRASS
available. See

http://www.grassbook.org/data_menu3rd.php

The documentation should IMHO be updated according to it.

R demo() is good. I would suggest new "--demo" flag, which could run
small demo script (demo.sh in each modules directory). What do you
think?

Jachym