[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS documentation

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 03:17:20 EST 2007

Michael Barton wrote:
> When I used KompoZer, I did a lot of switching back and forth between the
> 'normal' mode and source mode. This worked OK, but would not be the best way
> to go for simple enhancements to the text.

FWIW, I think KompoZer could do a nicer job of adding in some whitespace.

eg gis.m/docs/gm_*.html files are a bit dense & hard to work on without adding
in some newlines. Otherwise they seem ok.

I wasn't going to mention this before as it is just a minor complaint (typical
html editor cruft would be grounds for complaint though), but in the context of
the current thread...

As for anyone getting ideas about fancy html tricks, please employ the K.I.S.S.
principal.  content >> flash

thanks,
Hamish