[GRASS-dev] select issue with wingrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 8 16:38:37 EST 2007

Glynn, Moritz, and Benjamin,

Tried this and it worked fine. Downloaded and installed the current (2
November) binary and still have the same problem.

Now were are constantly getting an error with dbf.ext when we are trying to
create points from a DBF table (only 6 points). The table is fine (checked
in OpenOffice).

If there is a problem with Javier's installation, what do we need to do to
completely clean it off and try again? (maybe keep TclTk since it seems to
be OK?).

Michael

On 11/6/07 8:53 AM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> I agree that it certainly looks like the problem code is
>>
>> glob -nocomplain $path/*
>>
>> "glob" ought to work because it is pure TclTk in this case (although
>> identical to the unix command). What about the "*"?
>>
>> I don't know how to test this on Windows. Suggestions?
>
> Run tclsh in a console, and type e.g.:
>
> glob -nocomplain C:/*

Director of Graduate Studies
Arizona State University