[GRASS-dev] RE: [GRASS-user] Re: Call for documentation help

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 22:27:29 EST 2007

Hi,

I am a bit out of the loop and don't know what is going on for translations of
the help pages .. the task seems to me too huge + a moving target to worry
about doing formally with our available peoplepower. They'd always be a little
out of date.

I don't know how AltaVista feels about live linking, but on the wiki I've added
experimental links to the Babelfish translator for the 6.3 online help pages:

  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Updating_GRASS_Documentation#Translations

They support the following languages:

Chinese - Simplified
Chinese - Traditional