[GRASS-dev] select issue with wingrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 14 01:17:37 EST 2007

We've run into more issues with the dbf.exe.

The same error reported before happens with v.surf.bspline. However,
v.surf.rst works *fine*, even though both commands use a column from a
vector attribute table.

Whatever is causing this problem resides in a library used by v.in.db,
r.contour, and v.surf.bspline, but NOT used by r.to.vect, v.area, or
v.surf.rst.

Michael

On 11/13/07 3:45 AM, "Paul Kelly" <paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Michael Barton wrote:
>
>>> 3. v.in.ascii input
>>>
>>> v.in.ascii input=C:/grassdata/MR.csv output=MR format=point fs=,
>>> skip=0 x=1 y=2 z=0 cat=0 --overwrite
>>
>> What is the error here?
>
> Are you running that from the command console? If so I think it is a
> similar problem of needing to use Windows rather than Unix syntax. Try
> c:\grassdata\MR.csv for the pathname (backslashes instead of forward
> slashes). Would also (obviously) help to see the error message but at a
> first glance that's what I can see is wrong with it.
>
> Paul

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University