[GRASS-dev] GRASS cvs for Mac compilation fails for OS X 10.4

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Nov 17 10:29:51 EST 2007

The install fails?  Or it fails to run?

The install doesn't care anything about what version of X11 you have.
Running is already conditionalized for the X11 version.  What errors
are you getting?

On Nov 17, 2007, at 12:55 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> William,
>
> I just tried to install GRASS from the cvs. It fails on my OS X 10.4
> machine because it is hard coded to look for x11r7 (with OS X 10.5)
> instead of x11r6. Can this be conditionalized to deal with 10.4 AND
> 10.5?
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy