wingrass: dbf errors [was: Re: [GRASS-dev] select issue with wingrass]

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 19 13:52:24 EST 2007

One of my students, Isaac, just tried out your new binary. It fixes the
dbf.exe problem. Because he did an extract instead of dragging the GRASS
files to the desktop, he had no problems with the select issue.

However, NVIZ won't run. It gives a very "informative" SIGBRT error.

Michael

On 11/18/07 4:35 PM, "Moritz Lennert" <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>> Also, we're still getting the dbf.exe error. Unfortunately, we cannot copy
>> anything from the error message box or even make the box bigger so as to
>> show more of the error details. Is there a way to log this to send to you,
>> as it is quite long?
>>
>> Interestingly, we are getting the *same* error produced by v.in.db when
>> running r.contour.
>
> Both v.in.db and r.contour work for me.
>
> Could you give me exact command lines and the data you used ?
>
> Moritz

Director of Graduate Studies
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213