[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][538] Georectifier buttons don't fit translated messages

grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Fri Nov 23 13:01:34 EST 2007

code I item #538, was opened at 2007-11-23 19:01
Issue type: module bad feature
Issue status: None
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: None
Operating system: Linux
Operating system version: debian testing
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
Buttons in georect.tcl have a fixed width that is not enough to show translated text. This have been reported by French translators and also happens in Spanish.
Cancel button text would be better aligned in the center of the button.