[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-windows] Problems with Mapcanvas

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 03:17:08 EST 2007

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, Glynn Clements wrote:

> Check the etc/projections file. If it can be viewed normally in Notepad,
> then it has CRLF line endings (Notepad can't handle Unix-style LF line
> endings).

I'd be surprised if it doesn't - it should be included in the WinGRASS
distribution umodified from the CVS checkout - and as the CVS checkout
will have been done on Windows, the file will have CRLF endings.

I suppose there might be more issues like this, perhaps more obscure ones.
When I was testing GRASS on Windows I gave up trying to find them all and
changed G_getl() to be a wrapper around G_getl2()..

Paul