[GRASS-dev] macosx compilation error in d.m

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Oct 1 16:53:48 EDT 2007

Same problem here.  After distclean, I get the no target error.  dist/
scripts/d.m is created, but not dist/docs/html/d.m.html.  Immediately
running make -C gui/tcltk/d.m again succeeds and installs d.m.html.

make clean, then make - back to the error.

PS. Augustin, I found and fixed a macosx build problem (a couple
hours ago) from Glynn's parallel build updates.  You should do a cvs
update or you won't get a OSX app.

On Oct 1, 2007, at 2:07 PM, Agustin Diez Castillo wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2007, at 8:38 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:
>
>> Can you please try the following:
>>
>> 1. Delete the files:
>>
>> 	dist.i686-apple-darwin8.10.1/docs/html/d.m.html
> it does exist
>> 	dist.i686-apple-darwin8.10.1/scripts/d.m
> it does exist
>> 	gui/tcltk/d.m/d.m.tmp.html
> it doesn't exist
>>
>> 2. Run "make -C gui/tcltk/d.m"
>>
>> 3. Report any errors, and whether any of the files mentioned in #1
>> above exist.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro