[GRASS-dev] porting sites format to new vector

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Mon Oct 1 18:57:04 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 21:08 +0200, Volker Wichmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if there is some kind of 'how-to' about porting a
> module that is using the obsolete vector sites format to the latest
> vector architecture? I've been searching the web but couldn't find
> anything like that.

Not AFAIK.  lib/sites/README offers little info, but lib/sites/sites.c
is useful to see how wrapper functions work.  It may be helpful to
compare a module that was once based on sites that has been converted to
the vector library (s.surf.idw from grass54 and v.surf.idw from
current).

If you do end up converting a module, adding tips to the wiki for others
would be great. ;-)

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>