[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN - GForge trackers fork

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Oct 2 13:36:48 EDT 2007

Maciej Sieczka wrote:

> The oustanding issue hampering the info flow is the
> inability to CC from the GForge tracker

I forgot to add that this can be workedaround by enabling
*all* messages posted from the GForge trackers web form to
be forwarded to GRASS dev list. Currently it is disabled
(only the initial report is forwarded) as I was told this
would be not welcome on such a high-traffic list. Now I'm
thinking that maybe the extra traffic is worth it, when the
stake is a better info flow? Please let me know what you think.

Maciek