[GRASS-dev] OK to compile on Mac?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Oct 7 17:07:09 EDT 2007

There is no problem in the actual compiling.  The problem is the old
make on OSX will recompile *everything* after a successful make if
you run make again (like you might do when you modify a source file,
but then you could make individual modules to avoid recompiling
everything).

On Oct 7, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> William
>
> I've been sort of following your work with Glynn to improve Mac
> compiling. If I compile from CVS today, will it work OK as before
> or am I likely to run into trouble?
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro