[GRASS-dev] gis.m symbol error in cvs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 13 10:39:07 EDT 2007

I just ran into this too. I'm not sure whether it's only a product of my
changes of some weeks back to make multiple selections functional (there was
quite a bit of broken code that I fixed) or a combination of that and some
other changes elsewhere in GRASS. I thought I'd tested all aspects of
select.tcl, including symbol selection, but maybe I missed this part.

There is a special procedure for symbols that was inserted into select.tcl
awhile back (>1yr). Some of this may be what broke multi-selection code, but
I can't be sure of that. Now that multi-selection functionality is working
again, I'll look to see what is causing this problem with symbol selection.
It looks relatively simple to fix--but looks can sometimes be deceiving.

Michael