[GRASS-dev] native WinGRASS and attribute data deadlock, next try

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Tue Oct 16 10:13:44 EDT 2007

I finally got my hands on a Win2000 box again and was able to
test the new WinGRASS patches.
I tried to apply Glynn's latest patch to yesterday's CVS but
the 'patch' program told me that it had already been applied.
Thus, I assume the patches are in the current CVS?
Anyway, after compilation (Win2000 SP4 with MingW), I tested
the binaries and everything seemed to work just fine.
Did ca. 20 testruns with v.out.ogr on a shapefile and DBF and
none of them stalled.

Benjamin