[GRASS-dev] Debian configuration files removed in trunk

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:47:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

according to yesterdays IRC discussion with Frankie - the Debian package
maintainer and Markus [1], I removed all Debian configuration files from
"debian" directory and replaced them with one "README.debian" file with
"debian howto".

I hope, everybody is fine with this solution. The Debian configuration
files can be maintained elsewhere now and we do not have to maintain
always outdated versions.

Please, feel free to add your comments to the debian/README.debian file

Jachym

[1] http://logs.qgis.org/grass/%23grass.2007-10-21.log (look after
"12:21:50")
--