[GRASS-dev] make on SMP [was: GRASS 6.3.0 release preparation]

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:10:55 EDT 2007

Hi,
i compiled the latest grass cvs version today several times on a dual
core intel machine
with "make -j4". The home directory is located on a separate server
mounted via nfs.
Three builds with no errors, one build with an error in r.terraflow.
Make output:

GRASS GIS compilation log
-------------------------
Started compilation: Wed Oct 24 17:47:03 CEST 2007
--
Errors in:
/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/raster/r.terraflow

At line 6700 + something the following errors occur:
OBJ.i686-pc-linux-gnu/FLOAT/sweep.o: In function `AMI_STREAM':
/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/raster/r.terraflow/./IOStream/include/ami_stream.h:220:
undefined reference to `ami_single_temp_name(char*, char*)'
/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/raster/r.terraflow/./IOStream/include/ami_stream.h:221:
undefined reference to `open_stream(int, AMI_stream_type)'
/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/raster/r.terraflow/./IOStream/include/ami_stream.h:256:
undefined reference to `open_stream(char*, AMI_stream_type)'
/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/raster/r.terraflow/./IOStream/include/ami_stream.h:220:
undefined reference to `ami_single_temp_name(char*, char*)'
/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/raster/r.terraflow/./IOStream/include/ami_stream.h:221:
undefined reference to `open_stream(int, AMI_stream_type)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [/homes/excoll/soeren/src/grass_test_build/grass6/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/r.terraflow]
Error 1

The full log is located here:
http://www-pool.math.tu-berlin.de/~soeren/grass/files/grass_build_24_oct_2007_17_46.log

Soeren