[GRASS-dev] v.distance to_along, to angle [was: commercial use of GRASS in Australia]

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 04:39:00 EDT 2007

Hi Maciek,

'to_along' gives distance measured along linear feature (from it's
begining) to the point on that feature (blue point) given by
point/centroid from 'to' map (highlighted part of line in the attached
picture). 'to_angle' is angle of line in that point (blue point on
line) (radians, counter clockwise from x axis)

Martin