[GRASS-dev] Wingrass and TclTk

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Fri Oct 26 11:38:20 EDT 2007

Hmm, I get exactly the same crash when running with ActiveTcl (see
screenshot)

I did:

nviz elev=height
nviz
(nviz started via gis.m)

all the same.

Maybe it's because I am running this in a VMWare virtual machine
and/or on a Windows 2000 system.
I'll try on some real Win hardware and XP later.

Another thing: is the --with-opengl=windows option working on MSYS?

I'll do some more tests tomorrow. Too tired for today.

Cheers,

Benjamin.

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.