[GRASS-dev] Wingrass and TclTk

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Mon Oct 29 04:20:01 EDT 2007

The Mozilla project has on open source "Portable Runtime" that
includes locks, anonymous pipes, sockets, etc. on all platforms:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/nspr/#NSPRReference

Did anyone ever take a look at how difficult it would be to use
that for the cross-platform I/O?

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.