[GRASS-dev] Wingrass and TclTk

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Mon Oct 29 05:37:38 EDT 2007

OK, the problem is not the virtual machine or the Windows
version. It gives me the same error message on a "hardware"
XP.
What confuses me is the error message itself, which does not
seem to be related to Tcl/Tk whatsoever:

Error in startup script
child process exited abnormaly
  while executing
"exec $rc_boot/bin/g.gisenv X3D_WIDTH"
  (procedure "Nv_makeGUI" line 41)
  invoked from within
"Nv_makeGUI.top"
  (file
"C:/msys/1.0/local/grass-6.3.cvs/etc/nviz2.2/scripts/nviz2.2_script"
line 1024

Needless to say, setting X3D_width using g.gisenv on the
command line works just fine, but the crash persists.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik