[GRASS-dev] gis.m freeze

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Oct 29 11:54:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just update cvs again and encountered a freezing gis.m (see png for error
prompt - I had to kill gis.m) - exexuting d.rast, d.mon etc. without problems
but not gis.m.

moreover the g.copy "memory access" bug is still/again present - but I think
it has been discussed in the past - solved with:
 make -C general/manage clean
 make -C general/manage CFLAGS1='-g'

using debian unstable, tcltk 8.4 and cvs 6.3 update

(./configure --with-tcltk-includes=/usr/include/tcl8.4 --with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql   --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config   --enable-largefile )

Martin