[GRASS-dev] New help pages for TclTk GUI

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:50:47 EDT 2007

I've made new help pages for new TclTk tools in the GUI, embedding graphics
and screenshots to help better explain their functions. There are now help
pages for the Georectify Tool, Profile Tool, and Animation Tool. I've also
updated the general GIS Manager help page with graphics and screenshots, and
referenced the new help pages. I just finished committing it all to the CVS
this morning. Markus helped with some tweaking and has kindly backported
them to GRASS 6.3.0rc1. Check them out and let me know if you have problems.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University