[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] need help with mac os x installation

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Sep 6 12:44:42 EDT 2007

Preview might know what to send to non-PS printers, or the Epson
drivers might be PS now (I had one many years ago, when they were
definitely not PS).  Or, given the PDF-nature of much of OSX, Preview
might be sending a PDF to the printer.

I haven't used ps.map before - do you have something I can try to
generate a simple ps map from Spearfish?  I can try lpr on our HP
printers.

On Sep 6, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Well, if I open the same PS file in preview and print it through
> the regular Mac print system on this printer it looks fine --
> centered, not truncated, the correct size, etc. Does that mean
> anything in this context?
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy