[GRASS-dev] animation missing pnmscale

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Sep 9 15:54:36 EDT 2007

These are the ones I've found so far (searching for 'netpbm'):

ppmtompeg: r.out.mpeg
pngtopnm: d.out.gpsdrive
pnmtojpeg: d.out.gpsdrive
pnmscale: xganim.tcl

or by module:

d.out.gpsdrive: pngtopnm, pnmtojpeg
r.out.mpeg: ppmtompeg (but can also use mpeg_encode instead)
xganim.tcl: pnmscale

NetPBM is also mentioned in:

drivers/HTMLMAP
drivers/PNG
NVIZ
r.in/out.gdal (as a format)
r.out.ppm
r.texture

On Sep 9, 2007, at 2:21 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> William Kyngesburye wrote:
>>
>> some netpbm tools are already needed by a couple other script
>> modules, so it's not a new requirement.  But it seems it is not
>> mentioned in the GRASS requirements.
>>

> Do you have a list? netpbm is rather fat; especially if
> you only want a few lines of code from it.
>
> Markus

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy