[GRASS-dev] ganim troubles in latest cvs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Sep 30 11:07:09 EDT 2007

Kirk,

I haven't updated in a few days but don't have a problem. Have you run
g.region to see what your resolution is? The res=0.0 is the problem. It is
getting this value from running g.region previously in your mapset,
returning rows, columns, and res.

Michael

On 9/28/07 9:21 AM, "Kirk Wythers" <kwythers at umn.edu> wrote:

> Anyone having trouble with gnanim? I just did a cvs update and
> rebuild today, and and getting the following error through the gui
> (OS X):
>
> ERROR: <res=0.0> ** invalid input **
> ERROR: <res=0.0> ** invalid input **
>      while executing
> "exec g.region res=$pnmres"
>      (procedure "GmAnim::switch_res" line 38)
>      invoked from within
> "GmAnim::switch_res 1"
>      (procedure "GmAnim::load_files" line 47)
>      invoked from within
> "GmAnim::load_files"
>      (procedure "GmAnim::do_run" line 29)
>      invoked from within
> "GmAnim::do_run"
>      (procedure "GmAnim::parse_viewmaps" line 79)
>      invoked from within
> "GmAnim::parse_viewmaps $viewlist"
>      (procedure "GmAnim::create_viewlist" line 33)
>      invoked from within
> "GmAnim::create_viewlist 1"
>      ("uplevel" body line 1)
>      invoked from within
> "uplevel \#0 $cmd"
>      (procedure "Button::_release" line 18)
>      invoked from within
> "Button::_release .animmaps_win.buttons.a"
>      (command bound to event)
>
> Kirk

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity