[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #110: db/drivers/dbf fail to build due to undefined reference to 'SASetupDefaultHooks' (SHAPELIB)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 11 05:58:44 EDT 2008

#110: db/drivers/dbf fail to build due to undefined reference to
'SASetupDefaultHooks' (SHAPELIB)
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  marisn    |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Component:  default   |     Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  dbf
Comment (by neteler):

 As suggested by Frank, I have added safileio.c:

 http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30934

 If I now remove the GDAL dependency from db/driver/dbf/Makefile it does
 not compile. If I keep it, it compiles. Problem solved?

 Markus

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/110#comment:9>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>