[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #110: db/drivers/dbf fail to build due to undefined reference to 'SASetupDefaultHooks' (SHAPELIB)

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Apr 13 01:57:52 EDT 2008

#110: db/drivers/dbf fail to build due to undefined reference to
'SASetupDefaultHooks' (SHAPELIB)
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  marisn    |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Component:  default   |     Version:  svn-trunk
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  dbf
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by neteler):

 [please respond in trac, grass-dev cannot post to trac]

 On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 1:54 AM, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>
 wrote:
 >  > Comment (by rouault):
 >  >
 >  >  In the Valgrind log, it's clear that it was the GDAL's
 SASetupDefaultHooks
 >  >  version that was used. I guess that if things are right now with
 GRASS

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/110#comment:17>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>