[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #110: db/drivers/dbf fail to build due to undefined reference to 'SASetupDefaultHooks' (SHAPELIB)

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Apr 13 13:17:40 EDT 2008

GRASS GIS wrote:

> Comment (by neteler):
>
>  [please respond in trac, grass-dev cannot post to trac]

Actually, I'd really prefer it if we could keep discussions on the
mailing list. trac can be updated when issues get resolved.

Right now, my grass-dev folder consists mostly of posts by "GRASS
GIS", with no threading. Also, none of the Wiki formatting (e.g. links
to attachments) works in the email version.