[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #110: db/drivers/dbf fail to build due to undefined reference to 'SASetupDefaultHooks' (SHAPELIB)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Apr 13 15:00:29 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>
wrote:

> GRASS GIS wrote:
>
> > Comment (by neteler):
> >
> >  [please respond in trac, grass-dev cannot post to trac]
>
> Actually, I'd really prefer it if we could keep discussions on the
> mailing list. trac can be updated when issues get resolved.

The issue is (here) that eg Even Rouault (GDAL developer) who responded to
the DBF ticket AFAIK does not read the grass-dev list, likewise FrankW
likely
prefers tickets over scattered discussion in our archive.

Right now, my grass-dev folder consists mostly of posts by "GRASS
> GIS", with no threading.

We can rename it to "GRASS trac" easily (in Admin). Makes more sense.

For me threading works. The headers contain the relevant tags:

> Also, none of the Wiki formatting (e.g. links
> to attachments) works in the email version.

Possibly something which could be fixed.

Markus