R: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0 to be released

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Apr 16 03:29:54 EDT 2008

On 15/04/08 22:39, Marco Pasetti wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It would be good also for me, even if it would better if we release it on
> next week tough (I'm very busy now). BTW, there are few thing to do for me,
> just some improvements for windows installer...
>
> Martin, do you think that we could add the needed python files into the
> 6.3.0 windows package, in order to let users start the pyGUI without the
> need to install python stuffs by themselves?

-1

I don't think we should bloat the installer with everything that people
might need. It really is not difficult to download and install the
python installers...

The only thing we could consider is to add an option to automatically
download and install the python stuff, but not add it to our installer
directly.

Just my two cents...

Moritz