R: [GRASS-dev] 6.3.0 is out! please prepare binaries...

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Apr 21 10:32:03 EDT 2008

Glynn,

that means that I should wait for an updated release tarball and rebuild?
shall I build from SVN trunk to check out that all is working correctly on Win?
that will take approx 3 hours, so, if I need to re-build from an unpadated tarball later, consider that the *SVN build check* would delay my binary release.

Marco