[GRASS-dev] 6.3.0 is out! please prepare binaries...

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Tue Apr 22 01:29:38 EDT 2008

Hamish wrote:

> > Note: most of the imagery modules are missing in 6.3.0.
>

> yikes. thank you for spotting this before the official announcement
> Glynn, really.
>

> lesson 1: Hamish needs to test his Makefile changes with a full clean

That only helps if you actually check that everything which is
supposed to exist actually does so. The change didn't result in any
visible errors; a bunch of modules just didn't get compiled.

I only spotted it because I looked into this:

	[GRASS GIS] #133: Unable to create file [REF] for subgroup

and discovered that i.group didn't actually exist.

[Then something distracted me, and I forgot to commit or otherwise
follow up on the Makefile changes until "svn status" reminded me that
I had changed that file.]