[GRASS-dev] 6.3.0 is out! please prepare binaries...

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 21:23:34 EDT 2008

Markus:
> I have sent out a few tons of announcements now :)

WinGRASS download stats will be interesting to watch. (and grass-users ML
traffic)

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass63/screenshots/images/wxgrass_digit-03.png

> Time to add them to the Web screenshot section?

the first and last of those are already on the platforms and UI
screenshot pages, the second I will shortly use to replace the Win attr
editor shot on the platforms page.

Hamish