[GRASS-dev] 6.3.0 is out! please prepare binaries...

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 25 16:27:00 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Markus:
>
> > I have sent out a few tons of announcements now :)
>
>  WinGRASS download stats will be interesting to watch. (and grass-users ML
>  traffic)

We have GRASS statistics available up to March here:
http://www.osgeo.org/awstats/awstats.pl?config=grass

Due to the server migration onto telascience.org infrastructure
I/we/someone has to setup awstats on grass.osgeo.org. Maybe me
with help from Martin? Then we move the stats over and will
have the full picture from 2002 ongoing!

Markus