[GRASS-dev] new grass add-on

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 29 15:30:10 EDT 2008

Hi  Roberto,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:01 PM, roberto.marzocchi
<roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>  I  want submitt a new raster script  in  the grassaddons.
>  The raster command  name is  r.inund.fluv.

This is great!

> This command allows to obtain a fluvial potentially inundation map given a
> high-resolution DTM of the area surrounding the river and a water surface
> profile calculated through an 1-D hydrodinamic model.
>  For more inundation see the r.inund.fluv.html file into the r.inund.fluv
> folder.
>
>  Only one question... I've a osgeo_id and I've made the dowload and
> installed  the  TortoiseSVN program .
>  How can I put my folder into the
> https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/raster ?

The procedure to obtain write access to the GRASS Addons SVN
is explained here:
 http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute
 -> Procedure to request GRASS-SVN write access
    -> GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Please take a look there and submit the needed info to me
or another developer.

Markus