[GRASS-dev] new grass add-on

roberto.marzocchi roberto.marzocchi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:23:03 EDT 2008

I've a problem using the GRASS Addons subversion.
I made a checkout of grass-addons folder, then I add a new folder
(grass-addons/raster/r.inund.fluv).
And then I've a problem when I try to commit the grass-addons folder.
The message error  is  this:

"/Error: Commit failed (details follow):
 Error: MKACTIVITY of
'/grass/!svn/act/3b53eff3-320e-324f-b2ae-62f27863c1e6': 403 Forbidden
(https://svn.osgeo.org)"/

Anyone has an idea of error?

Thanks in advanced

Roberto