[GRASS-dev] iostream lib and r.terraflow/r.viewshed

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 16:47:16 EDT 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Laura Toma wrote:

> Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the compile errors, so I cannot be of much
> help.

I wondered if you might be able to help with advice on the C++ headers.
>From the compile errors it seems to me that the problem is a lack of a
definition for the strcpy() function in the ami_stream.h header. I suspect
that adding
#include <cstring>
(thanks to Martin for the hint about the C++ header names) would solve the
compilation errors, but I'm not sure if anybody with access to a problem
system has tried it out yet - but I'm thinking of maybe just going ahead
and making the change as it seems so appropriate.

> I added r.viewshed in grass_trunk/raster/. It compiles and works for me.
> Looking forward to comments.

Should it maybe go in grass-addons rather than trunk for now?

Paul