[GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS Version for Release

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Dec 14 23:39:22 EST 2008

Markus Neteler wrote:

> > today or in the next few days
> >
> > see
> > http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_6.4_Feature_Plan#RC1
>
> "Only" 6 blocker/critical bugs are left:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&priority=blocker&priority=critical&milestone=6.4.0&milestone=6.3.1&type=defect&order=priority
>
> Are they are really critical bugs which block RC1?

Don't count on #58 or #72 being fixed any time soon. The same might
be said for #384, depending upon what's actually causing it.

Is #73 actually a bug, or simply noting that programs which claim to
support "TIFF" invariably only support a (usually unspecified) subset
of the TIFF standard?

In any case, I think that you're going to have to consider anything
relating to wxGUI to not be a blocker if you want a 6.4.0 release
sooner rather than later.