[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] Re: GRASS Version for Release

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:27:29 EST 2008

Hi Jürgen,

> Did you try to build GRASS for OSGEO4W yet?

No, not yet. I just started my PhD, so I'm "awakening" right now from a long
break in GIS developing.
Some time ago I asked Frank to set up a To-Do list on
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-grass (or just a basic list, to be
completed by the team, that is Frank, you and me)
This would be very helpful to me to do the job, because I don't have the
things clear now on what to do, what is missing, not working... and so on.

Because of the curren dead lines (I mean 1.0 call for packaging set on
12/20) I'll focus my GIS-available-time on the standard MinGW build.
The OSGEO4W job will follow.

Regards,

Marco