[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] Re: GRASS Version for Release

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Dec 15 06:33:45 EST 2008

Marco Pasetti ha scritto:

> No, not yet. I just started my PhD, so I'm "awakening" right now from a
> long break in GIS developing.

BTW: w still have problem relative to the inclusion of proprietary
drivers (especially ECW and MsSID). I tried investigating the issue, but
things seem muddled at best. It is unclear whether eg gvSIG has obtained
a licence to redistribute them (they might have done so, perhaps even
paying for it). I think we should avoid legal issues, but on the other
hand I think not having those drivers is a major issue for many users.
Any hints on how to proceed?
All the best.
pc
--