[GRASS-dev] r.watershed question

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Dec 20 10:17:49 EST 2008

Thanks for the information. I did look through the docs but didn't see
this. I guess I missed it.

So...

r.mapcalc positive_accum=if(accum_map<0,accum_map*-1,accum_map)

...would produce a normal flow accumulation map, but one that
underestimates flow in some areas?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity