[GRASS-dev] nviz broken for Mac OS X 10.5.6 and TclTk 8.5 aqua

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 20 12:39:06 EST 2008

Try adding those /usr/local symlinks I mentioned, after compiling
TclTk.  Then reconfigure and compile GRASS.

On Dec 20, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I just updated from SVN and recompiled. NVIZ is still broken
>
> GRASS 6.4.svn (Spearfish60_test):~ > nviz elevation.dem
> Translating colors from raster map <elevation.dem>...
> Bus error
>
> This has happened since updating to OS X 10.5.6 (and maybe 10.5.5).
> I have not changed my TclTk installation. I will try recompiling
> TclTk and see if that fixes this.
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan