[GRASS-dev] nviz broken for Mac OS X 10.5.6 and TclTk 8.5 aqua

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Dec 20 14:33:21 EST 2008

OK. That works. Thanks.

There are still issues for distributing this. Installing ActiveStates
TclTk is easy enough. However, the symlinks need to be made or
GRASS_WISH needs to be set to wish8.5 in order for GRASS to recognize
this TclTk and NOT use the system 8.4.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity