[GRASS-dev] mac error in GRASS 7 compiling

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 22 11:30:05 EST 2008

Looks like Glynn's r33038 messed it up.  I'll have to look at it to
get it working again.

Glynn: is OBJDIR not used now, or is there a different way of
specifying custom OBJDIR/targets?  I'll take a closer look later at
other parts of GRASS for examples.

On Dec 22, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Here is the mac error from compiling GRASS 7. Everything else
> compiled fine except for nviz_cmd of course.
>
> The error says that it's missing an Info.plist in ./macosx/app.
>
> I've kept a build.log as you suggested Glynn. So if you you need me
> to send more, let me know.
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying,
fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not
deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of
weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them
slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the
lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan