[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #38: configure.in: wxwidgets and python checks

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Feb 5 13:00:43 EST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:45 AM, Martin Landa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2008/2/5, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>:
>

>> That's fine Martin. Thanks. I'm trying to find out how it checks. Are
>> the checks generic enough to work with Mac and Windows, or are they
>> still hard coded to Linux locations?
>
> if you look at gui/wxpython/vdigit/Makefile, only one location is
> still hard-coded, the includes for python
>
> -I/usr/include/python$(PYTHONVERSION)
>
> The patch checks for Python.h and include directory, it should work on
> Mac/Windows too.
>
> Martin

This is not good.  Unless the --with-python include dir is also used.
(RE my suggestion from the GDAL configure)  I don't see anything in
configure that sets a python include dir.  In fact, I don't see the
wxwidgets option either - are you sure it's in SVN now?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

The equator is so long, it could encircle the earth completely once.