[GRASS-dev] cairo: nothing in resulting ps file

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:35:14 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/2/7, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>:
> I just build grass --with-cairo, but when I try to create postscript,
> pdf or svg output, I only get empty files.
>
> I'm on debian etch using the libcairo2 & libcairo2-dev  1.2.4-4 packages.
>
> Is this a problem with my cairo implementation or is it a problem in the
> cairo driver ?

I tried some example from [1], seems to work here (png,pdf,ps). Debian
Sid (libcairo2 1.4.14).

d.mon x0
d.rast map=elevation.10m
d.vect map=streams width=1 color=blue fcolor=aqua type=area,line
d.vect map=roads width=2

d.out.file -c sf_cairo format=png size=800,800
d.out.file -c sf_cairo format=pdf size=800,800
d.out.file -c sf_cairo format=ps size=800,800

Martin

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Cairo_driver

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *