[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-PSC] GRASS 7 planning

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 03:30:18 EST 2008

Hi,

I don't want to ruin Your optimistic day, but there are yet 44 open
bugs and 9 (!) submitted patches in old bug tracker
(http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?group_id=21).
Also there is an unreported bug in NVIZ panel code (switching from
"fly" mode to "eye/center" fail), that I will look into within next
hours. (Exists in 6.3.0RC4 and current svn trunk)

I'm NOT proposing to delay 6.3.0. Just pointing out, that current bug
tracking system does not reflect current code quality status.

Release 6.3.0 -> make old bugtracker cleaning day -> backport from 6.4
-> release 6.3.1 ?

Just my 0.002,
Maris.