[GRASS-dev] Re: include wxgrass or not in 6.3.0

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Feb 10 11:55:32 EST 2008

I'd suggest having the *good* wxPython code included, no change to
configure. Without the configure change, it does no harm to the
existing code and can be ignored if desired. For people who want to
try it, it would be there.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity